SEMICONDUCTOR INTEGRATED OPTO-ELECTRONICS CONFERENCE: SIOE 2022 12th – 14th April, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK
The conference aims to provide an informal atmosphere for the discussion of research in semiconductor opto-electronics and will run from the 12th to the 14th of April 2022. Conference dinner will take place at Cardiff Castle on the 13th of April.
Contributions are invited on the following indicative topics:
1. Growth and fabrication including quantum dot materials and devices.
2. Solar cells / photovoltaics
3. Mid-infra-red semiconductor opto-electronics.
4. Micro-cavity and photonic band-gap effects in semiconductor optoelectronics.
5. Semiconductor lasers and optical sources including organics
6. GaN based materials and devices
7. Theory and numerical simulation of semiconductor optoelectronics
8. Optical detectors, modulators, amplifiers and switches.
9. All-optical and opto-electronic integrated circuits
Contributions are sought in the form of oral (15 minutes including discussion) and posterpapers.
Abstracts (1 A4 page in a form suitable for direct reproduction) should be sent Kate James : email@example.com
Deadline for Abstracts 4th of February