This event is designed for photonics and electronics companies who are considering a research collaboration to harness the innovation opportunities of III-nitride semiconductors.
The Centre for GaN Materials and Devices is part of the Future Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Hub which aims to establish the UK as the primary global research and manufacturing Hub for Compound Semiconductor technologies.
Join us on Tuesday 15th January 2019 at The University of Sheffield to discover more about our world-class semiconductor growth, fabrication and characterisation facilities and find out about the opportunities and funding available for collaborative R&D and industrial partnerships.
Working in partnership
Working with business and the wider community is at the heart of the University’s mission. We can offer a wide range of services to commercial companies including:
- Large and small scale collaborative R&D
- Tailored membership agreements
- Targeted research programs
- Training and consultancy in all aspects of advanced semiconductor design and manufacture
- Provision of services such as epitaxial materials, device fabrication and advanced material charaterisation.
- Funding advice and practical support.
Register to secure your place
The open day is FREE but places are limited so please register to secure your place.